Make the most of your account
- Take advantage of your tiered-interest checking account — the higher your balance, the more you earn
- Use your debit card to make convenient, secure purchases or access your account at thousands of Bank of America ATMs
- Bank when and where you want with the recognized industry leader in Online and Mobile Bankingfootnote 2
- Help prevent overdraft fees with Overdraft Protection Opens in new windowfootnote 3 from a linked checking or savings account
- Get cash back deals with BankAmeriDeals® Opens in new windowfootnote 4 and automatically build your savings with Keep the Change® Opens in new windowfootnote 5
Learn how you can avoid fees
Our Checking Clarity Statement Opens in new window will give you all the details, but you can avoid paying a monthly maintenance fee on your account with any of the following each statement cycle:
- At least $5,000 average daily balance in checking or a linked Regular Savings account
- At least $10,000 average daily combined balance in checking with linked savings, CD or IRA accounts
- At least $15,000 in combined assets in eligible linked Merrill Edge® and Merrill Lynch® investment accounts
- At least $15,000 in outstanding balances on an eligible linked loan or line of credit
- An eligible linked Bank of America first mortgage
Otherwise, the monthly maintenance fee is $25 per month.
Visit a banking center or contact us to link your accounts in order to help you avoid monthly maintenance fees.
Need to order checks?
Choose from these convenient options Opens in new window.
We're here to help
If you ever need help with your account, please feel free to contact us Opens in new window.