From setting up a checking or savings account to finding the right home loan, Bank of America can help.
And for your investment needs, Merrill Edge® offers online tools and resources to help you take control of your finances.
Plus, multiple savings account optionsLink opens a new window., including Money Market Savings accounts
(1) Mobile Banking: Mobile banking requires enrollment through the Mobile App, Mobile Web or Online Banking. View the Online Banking Service AgreementLink opens a new window. for more information. Data connection required. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available through the Mobile App on all devices.
(2) Text Banking: Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply.
(3) Transfers: Fees apply to wires and certain transfers. See the Online Banking Service AgreementLink opens a new window. for details.
(4) Alerts: Mobile App alerts are not available on select devices.
(5) $0 Liability Guarantee: The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent purchases and payments made by others using your
Bank of America consumer debit card. To be covered, report purchases made by others promptly, and don't share personal or account information with anyone. Access to funds next business day in most cases, pending resolution of claim. Consult customer and account agreements for full details.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions accompanying the application for information on the rates, fees, and other costs and benefits of this credit card.
Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC Equal Housing LenderLink opens a new window.
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation.
Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Please remember there's always the potential of losing money when investing in securities.
(7) In addition to your stock, ETF or option commission, sell orders may also be subject to a transaction fee (of between $0.01 to $0.03 per $1,000 of principal). If applicable, this fee appears under ”Transaction Fee” on a Trade Confirmation. There are other fees associated with investing in ETFs. Read the ”Expenses & Charges” sections of the prospectus to find out what they are. Contact us to obtain a prospect.
Banking and Home Loans products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPCLink opens in a new window and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. You should review any planned financial transactions that may have tax or legal implications with your personal tax or legal advisor.
Some accounts, services, and fees vary from state to state. Please review the Personal Schedule of Feesopens in a new window for your state, also available at your local financial center.
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing LenderEqual Housing Lender. Link opens a new window
© 2015 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.