Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing LenderLink opens a new pop-up window.
© 2013 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.
(1) To access Online or Mobile Banking, you must enroll in the service. Once enrolled, the same Online ID and passcode can be used to access both Online and Mobile Banking. View the Online Banking Service Agreement for more information about both Mobile and Online Banking. Wireless carrier fees may apply. Enrollment not available through the Mobile App on all devices.
(2) Text Banking: Bank of America does not charge for Text Banking. However, your mobile service provider may charge for sending and receiving text messages on your mobile phone. Check with your service provider for details on specific fees and charges that may apply.
(3) Alerts: Alerts received as text messages on your mobile access device incur a charge from your mobile access service provider.
(5) $0 Liability Guarantee: The $0 Liability Guarantee covers fraudulent purchases and payments made by others using your Bank of America consumer debit card. To be covered, report purchases made by others promptly, and don't share personal or account information with anyone. Access to funds next business day in most cases, pending resolution of claim. Consult customer and account agreements for full details.
Please refer to the Terms and Conditions accompanying the application for information on the rates, fees, and other costs and benefits of this credit card.
(6) Purchases with rewards are not eligible for matching. Upon enrollment, we will round up your Mastercard® or Visa® Debit Card purchases to the nearest dollar and transfer the difference from your checking account to your Bank of America savings account. We will match 100% of your Keep the Change® transfers for the first three months after you enroll. The maximum total match is $250. Matching funds are paid after the first anniversary of enrollment on accounts that remain open and enrolled. Bank of America will only match Keep the Change transfers on up to five checking accounts per depositor (including joint depositors) or up to five checking accounts per household, whichever is less. We may cancel or modify the Keep the Change service or any matching promotions at any time without prior notice. To the extent required by law, matching funds will be reported to the IRS on form 1099.
Banking and Home Loans products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation. Credit and collateral are subject to approval. Terms and conditions apply. This is not a commitment to lend. Programs, rates, terms and conditions are subject to change without notice.
Please remember there's always the potential of losing money when investing in securities.
This offer and investment products are provided by Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S). Banking products provided by Bank of America, N.A., Member FDIC.
(†) This offer is available with an individual or joint Merrill Edge self-directed brokerage account. MLPF&S waives its commission fee for as many as 30 online equity trades each month for self-directed brokerage customers who meet any one of the following criteria:
a. A combined total of $25,000 or more in your deposit accounts at Bank of America, N.A. When you make an online equity trade, MLPF&S determines whether you meet the balance requirement to qualify that trade for the commission fee waiver. MLPF&S adds the average collected balances in your checking and savings accounts as of the prior month to the balances in your CD and FDIC-insured IRA accounts as of the prior business day. If this calculation reflects a combined total of less than $25,000, MLPF&S then makes a second calculation to see if the trade qualifies by adding the balances in your checking, savings, CD and FDIC-insured IRA accounts as of the prior business day.
b. A combined balance of $25,000 or more in cash balances in one of the following sweep options in your Merrill Edge self-directed account(s) as of the prior business day:
Bank Deposit Accounts sweep option with your CMA
Retirement Assets Savings Program (RASP) sweep with your IRA
If this balance is less than $25,000, MLPF&S then makes a second calculation to see if your average collected balance as of the prior month reflects a total of $25,000 or more to determine whether you meet the balance requirements to qualify for the commission fee waiver.
Offer applies only to online equity trades, including stock and exchange traded fund (ETF) trades. Commission fees for online equity trades depend on your total relationship with Bank of America and Merrill Lynch and apply when the balance requirement is not met, or when you exceed 30 qualifying trades a month.
To determine the 30-trade limit, MLPF&S adds the qualifying trades in your individual accounts and in each joint account for which you are the account owner. Deposit accounts with the same social security number as the social security number(s) on the self-directed brokerage account are systematically included in the balance determination. Deposit accounts maintained with the Military Bank of Bank of America, N.A. are not systematically included in the balance determination.
Other brokerage fees associated with, but not limited to, margin transactions, option trading, special stock registration/gifting, account transfer and processing, account maintenance, research request and termination apply. Deposit fees apply to deposit accounts.
Relationship requirements and pricing are subject to change.
This offer applies only to self-directed brokerage accounts held at Merrill Edge. Offers available through other Merrill Lynch services may vary in terms and conditions. This offer does not apply to Business/Corporate Accounts, Investment Club Accounts, Partnership Accounts and certain fiduciary accounts held at MLPF&S.
Merrill Edge is available through Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith Incorporated (MLPF&S), and consists of the Merrill Edge Advisory Center (investment guidance) and self-directed online investing.
Banking and Home Loans products are provided by Bank of America, N.A., and affiliated banks, members FDIC and wholly owned subsidiaries of Bank of America Corporation.
MLPF&S is a registered broker-dealer, Member SIPC and a wholly owned subsidiary of Bank of America Corporation.
Investing in securities involves risks, and there is always the potential of losing money when you invest in securities. You should review any planned financial transactions that may have tax or legal implications with your personal tax or legal advisor.
Some accounts and services, and the fees that apply to them, vary from state to state. Please review the information for your state in the Personal Schedule of Fees (at www.bankofamerica.com/feesataglanceBank of America Fees at Glance opens in a new window or at your local Banking Center) and in the Online Banking Service Agreement at www.bankofamerica.com/serviceagreementBank of America Service Agreement opens in a new window.
Bank of America, N.A. Member FDIC. Equal Housing LenderEqual Housing Lender. Link opens a new pop-up window
© 2013 Bank of America Corporation. All rights reserved.