Account ManagementFootnote 1 lets you streamline your accounts and perform online banking tasks securely and efficiently within QuickBooks®. You can also use this tool to delegate the access levels of your accountant and eligible employees.
This also includes:
Customized access to your accounts
- Establish individual account access levels
- View of all the users "on" and "off" your account in one place
- Enjoy increased flexibility: For example, you can allow an employee to view details of one account for specific business needs and allow your accountant to view details of all accounts
- Manage expanded administrator and account settings
An easy way to manage multiple accounts
- Manage accounts for multiple businesses
- Use Bill Pay to allow users to make one-time payments to existing payees, from only the accounts you specifyfootnote 2
- Transfer funds between different business entity accounts linked to your profile
Try it with no monthly fee for three full months—with no obligation.Footnote 1
That's a value of $15 a month; a total of $45. Plus, there’s no fee for Account Management with Business Advantage Checking accounts.