Pay your major bills online from a single site with just one password.
You can even pay using your mobile device.
- Many bills can be paid electronically as soon as the next business day (utilities, cable, phone)Footnote1
- Pay your Bank of America® credit card the same day it's dueFootnote2
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments to help get peace of mind
- Track and review up to 24 months of payment history
- Set up alerts to help you stay on top of your transactionsFootnote3
- Make payments on the go with Mobile BankingFootnote4
- 1. Sign in to Online Banking
- 2. Click Add a new Pay To Account (the person or company you will be paying). After entering the Pay to Account once, it will be available in both online and mobile banking.
- 3. After setting up your Pay to Account(s), you can make payments by entering the Amount and Date of Payment
- 4. Select Make Payments at the bottom of the Pay to Account list after entering the bills to be paid