Pay your major bills online from a single site with just one password.
You can even pay using your Mobile device.
- Pay most bills electronically by the next day (utilities, cable, phone, card and loan payments)
- Pay your Bank of America® credit card the same day its dueFootnote1
- Schedule one-time or recurring payments for peace of mind
- Track and review up to 24 months of payment history
- Set up alerts to help you stay on top of your transactionsFootnote2
- Make payments on the go with Mobile BankingFootnote3
- 1. Sign inLink opens a new window link to Online Banking and select Bill Pay
- 2. Click Add a New Pay To Account to set up a new payee account. After entering payee information once, it will be available for future use in both online banking and mobile banking.
- 3. After setting up your payee account(s) you can make payments by entering the Amount and Date of Payment
- 4. Select Make Payments at the bottom of the payee list after entering the bills to